BORN TO KILL [anyone!]
Posted by terres on May 12, 2009
Ticking Time Bombs
See if you can work out the logic flow
i. Intelligent humans don’t kill other people
ii. Unintelligent people can and do kill
iii. Training and arming unintelligent people to kill turns them into assassination machines. They become a deadly threat to everyone!
A US soldier shot dead five of his colleagues at Camp Liberty, a base near the Iraqi capital Baghdad yesterday.
The US President Barack Obama was said to be “shocked and deeply saddened to hear the news from Camp Victory this morning.”
A U.S. Army soldier from Killer Troop, Third Squadron, Third Armored Cavalry Regiment works out with a barbell made from spare car parts at Combat Outpost Rabiy in Mosul, 360 kilometers (225 miles) northwest of Baghdad, Iraq on Saturday, March 22, 2008. AP photo. Image may be subject to copyright.
But why? Did he expect a different outcome in Iraq and Afghanistan?
“Any time we lose one of our own, it affects us all,” Colonel John Robinson, a US army spokesman reportedly said.
[Them ragheads don’t mean a thing to any of “us!”]
A soldier at work.
This news came just a few days after a jury in Kentucky found former US soldier, Steven Green, 24, guilty of rape and murder of a 14-year-old Iraqi girl, Abeer Qassim al-Janabi, and murder of her parents and younger sister.
Three of the 4 other soldiers who were involved in the rape and murder orgy had admitted holding down their victim, raping her and then murdering the family the family’s home in Mahmudiya before torching the building.
Of the other reported cases that spring to mind was the case of another soldier who killed two officers and wounded 14 others at a camp in Kuwait in 2005.
Of course these are just the tip of the iceberg. There are dozens, possibly hundreds, of other cases of murder and rape of not just the Iraqis and Afghans, but of own “comrades in arms,” that remain unreported.
Operation Iraqi Freedom!
Here’s a sobering reminder of the illegal Iraqi occupation:
- Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In US War And Occupation Of Iraq: “1,320,110“
- Number of U.S. Military Personnel perished in U.S. War And Occupation Of Iraq: 4,292
- Up to 500,000 cases of brain injury suffered by veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Wounded in action: 31,245 [DoD stats for March 19, 2003 Through May 2, 2009]
- The 130,000 American troops serving in Iraq are more likely to die in accidents, from natural causes, or in other “nonhostile” incidents than at the hands of insurgents, according to Defense Department statistics for the past eight months ending in April.
- No of Afghans killed since 2001: 50-100,000 [Who’s counting?]
- “Coalition of the willing” military fatalities in Afghanistan: 1,145
In January, the more-intelligent-than-his-predecessor President Barack Obama ordered an additional 17,000 American troops into Afghanistan.
- Pvt Green Guilty of Rape and Murder, GW Bush Still Free
- More Psychopaths in Uniform
- YOU’re SAFE, YOU’re in the ARMY
- President, Murderer, Lecturer, Author
- Who the hell was this war for?
- We need more food, NOT soldiers