King of Torture
Posted by terres on May 5, 2009
Thailand was a main host of the U.S. torture episodes
Without the approval of its king, Thailand would never have dared playing host to torture!
The King of Torture. Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand and one of his concubine on his birthday at the Royal Plaza in Bangkok on December 2, 2008. Bhumibol the torturer turned 81 on December 5, 2008. (Photo by Chumsak Kanoknan/Getty Images AsiaPac). Image may be subject to copyright.
Continued presence of the Thai king on the throne is an insult to humanity.
Thai king must be put on trial for crimes against humanity. Thai people must abolish their monarchy before the end of May 2009!
- Thai Soldiers Get Royal Nod to Open Fire on Crowd
- Country in Focus: Thailand
- Thailand: King of all democracies [sic]
- Image of the Day: Premature Relief
- Time to Abolish Thai Monarchy!
- Thailand Human Rights Breaches Confirmed
- Thailand must get its act together, or face the consequences!