For Whom the Orchids Flutter
Posted by terres on December 16, 2008
Importing orchids from New Zealand: An immoral act of ecological recklessness, economic extravagance and social hubris!
Disa orchids grown in New Zealand will be flown 9,000 miles to Washington DC within 24 hours of being cut for President-elect’s inauguration on January 20, 2009.
See Original Entry:
- Obama Inauguration Carbon Footprint
- Orchids from ‘Hell’ for Obama Inauguration
- Obama: The compassionate, environmentally conscious
- To & From New Zealand: Double Act of Eco-Terrorism
- Stop Flying in the Face of the Poor!
This entry was posted on December 16, 2008 at 2:14 am and is filed under Air cargo, Eco-Terrorism, economic extravagance, Importing from NZ, social hubris. Tagged: Disa Orchids, ecological recklessness, immoral act, Obama Inauguration, Orchids from ‘Hell’. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.