Asians are Killed Like Flies in New Zealand
Posted by terres on June 17, 2008
Third Asian Murdered in New Zealand in One Week!
A 39-year-old Asian woman, presumed to be Korean or Japanese[ see update], was murdered in Auckland as her assailant who snatched her handbag knocked her down with his 4WD and drove over her.
The Asian victim suffered serious head injuries and died about an hour later.
The other two Asians who were murdered in New Zealand last week were Mr Navtej Singh, 30, an Indian shopkeeper who was shot to death in his Auckland shop, and Mrs Yin Ping Yang, an 80-year-old Chinese woman who was viciously attacked and fatally injured in her home.
Related News Links:
- Another Tourist Killed in New Zealand
- One in 10 Kiwis Wants Out
- Update: Irish Tourist Mugged and Battered
- Tourist couple kidnapped at gunpoint, robbed, woman raped, husband assaulted .
- Men guilty of kidnapping tourist
- Tourist abducted and robbed
- Backpacker rapist sentenced to 7 years
- German Tourist’s Murder was Preventable
- English tourist’s campervan set on fire in the carpark
- The two kidnappers who beat and raped the Dutch tourist only get 10 and 6 years
- Father urges New Zealand pilot to face music over tourist’s death
- You Want to Work in New Zealand?
- Truth About ‘100% Pure New Zealand’ Advertising Campaign
- Stop New Zealand Committing Eco-Terrorism!
- Assault victim tells of terrifying ordeal
- Increased violence in NZ: What are the tourists coming here for?
- New Zealand Tourism Claims More Victims
- “Lousy NZ drivers blamed for high death toll”
- New Zealand: A Tourist Deathtrap
- South American tourists were beaten and robbed
- An Open Letter to New Zealand Prime Minister
New Zealand: A Tourist Deathtrap!
Welcome to New Zealand!
And will you be playing New Zealand Roulette, or have you booked other games?
[Note: NZ government agencies have declined to provide the relevant stats on the numbers of assaults and murders of foreigners.]
A 25-year-old Korean national was killed on NZ State Highway 2
Two Koreans were injured in tourist bus collision
Three tourists hurt in vicious Queenstown street attack: “It was a very serious assault,” police said. http://www.stuff.co.nz/4405769a11.html
Links to recent tourist fatalities in NZ:
New Zealand: A Tourist Deathtrap
Canadian Tourist Murdered?
Murdered in New Zealand in the Prime of Her Life
A 57-year-old American tourist fell to his death after missing unmarked “path” in Mt Cook
Roads claim nine lives during weekend
One person is dead and two seriously injured in a tourist bus collision yesterday.
Crash raises road toll to 11 for January
Tourist bus crashes with van, 1 dead.
Three female Korean tourists, aged 18, 19, and 34, had their right arms amputated after the crash. Another passenger suffered a fractured eye socket.
Eight Chinese tourists were taken to hospital, one with serious injuries.
West Coast bus crash injures 21 overseas tourists [with 10 receiving severe injuries such as fractured limbs.]
One tourist was killed and Eight others are in a critical condition after a head-on crash in Waikato. http://www.stuff.co.nz/4342236a11.html
22 foreign tourists run for their lives after their bus catches fire
A 46-year-old Malaysian woman was raped in Auckland
This entry was posted on June 17, 2008 at 12:50 am and is filed under china, environment, GENOCIDE, human rights, new zealand, politics. Tagged: auckland, Bhagubhai Vaghel, breaking news, car crash, china, chinese community, corrupt New Zealand Courts, death roads, Dinner Time, DINZWAT, drink drive, driving, drunk drivers, emergency warning, flea motel, Greymouth, Groundhog Day, health, helen clark, Indian tourists, Japan, Japanese, Kayo Matsuzawa, Liat Okin, Mr Wolfie, murder, Navin Govind, new zealand, New Zealand Death Syndrome, New Zealand Poisoning Syndrome, New Zealand Racist Storm, news, no worries, NZ SIS, pollution, psychopaths, racism, racist new zealand, rape, Rotorua, serious injuries, sexually violated, Shiu Prasad, Sociopaths, tourism, tourist, Tourist Deathtrap, toxic poisoning, travel, Yin Ping Yang. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.