Why, in the God’s name, is the Church allowed to operate?
From Ireland to Australia, New Zealand to Canada, United States to Argentina, Catholic Priests Have Left Trails of Child Rape, Sexual Perversion, Physical and Mental Abuse
The Catholic priests sex abuse cases have occurred in every country where the satanic church has been allowed to operate. Incidents have involved priests under diocesan control and members of Roman Catholic religious orders. The Church has spent at least two billion dollars in payouts in the US alone. Many of the accused priests and bishops have participated in the cover-ups.
Thousands of pedophile priests have molested minors in the US since 1950, and the church has paid more than $2 billion in damages.
Below: Wolfgang und der Teufel (“Saint Wolfgang and the Devil”) panel of Pacher’s Kirchenväteraltar (“Fathers of the Church” altarpiece, c. 1483), on display at the Alte Pinakothek in Munich.
Your church is now ready, Wolfgang. Here are the rules, again:
- Smite everyone who has a different religion because we don’t want the flocks going around wondering why there are so many shepherds!
- Slay all the indigenous people in the world because that’s how we can suppress spirituality, eliminate sustainable lifestyles and ensure “end times!” Besides, wee need their lands.
- Torture and burn all of their intellectuals at stake because we don’t like anyone asking questions or sowing the seeds of doubt in the sheeple’s mind!
- Forbid the flocks to plan their family and encourage them to f*ck like rabbits. The more children the merrier!
- Sodomize all of their children because that’s the only way we can ensure there would be enough new recruits in every generation to perpetuate the lie.
Oh, and don’t worry about paying off damages. I’ll provide an endless supply of money . . .
- The Sadistic Irish Catholic Church
- The Satanic Church of Unholy Trinity
- New Zealand Govt: More Lies and Contradictions
Report into child sex abuse by Irish priests due
BBC Report: Thursday, 26 November 2009 – http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8379981.stm
A second report into child sex abuse by Catholic priests in the Irish Republic is due to be released later.
The investigation – covering a 30-year period from 1975 – is expected to reveal the extent of how bishops in Dublin covered up complaints.
The part played by the police and the state has also been investigated.
In May a separate report revealed a catalogue of cruelty against children at residential homes run by Catholic religious orders.
The latest independent inquiry, which began in 2006, focused on 46 priests working in the Archdiocese of Dublin.
We will be reading of sordid events that took place within the Catholic Church in the Archdiocese of Dublin Archbishop Diarmuid Martin
The report is expected to highlight how some priests were simply moved to a different parish and conclude that too many people put the reputation of the Church before the welfare of the children.
Church leaders have already warned of its shocking content.
Archbishop Diarmuid Martin said last week: “We will be reading of sordid events that took place within the Catholic Church in the Archdiocese of Dublin.”
The report was completed months ago but publication was delayed until clearance was given by the High Court.
Some details were removed because they could jeopardise criminal proceedings.
In a separate report in May, orphanages and industrial schools in the Republic were described as places of fear, neglect and “endemic sexual abuse”.
It criticised religious authorities for covering up the crimes and the Irish government’s Department of Education for colluding in the silence.
A Catholic order has since said it would supply a 161m euros (£145m) package of measures as reparation for the abuse.
The Christian Brothers said the decision was taken in response to the report. - BBC © MMIX
Church, antichrist, devil, parish, pedophiles, priests, religion. Tagged: abuse victims, burn at stake, Catholicism, catholics, flocks, holy father, holy see, human rights, indigenous, murder, pontiff, Pope, shame on you!, sheeple, Sinful, trinity