American personnel made significant errors in carrying out some of the airstrikes in western Afghanistan—US Military [finally concedes]
“A military investigation has concluded that American personnel made significant errors in carrying out some of the airstrikes in western Afghanistan on May 4 that killed dozens of Afghan civilians, according to a senior American military official.” NYT said.
Rules? What Rules?
“The official said the civilian death toll would probably have been reduced if American air crews and forces on the ground had followed strict rules …”
- Obama Iraqi photos show rape and sex abuse
- The United States Waterboarding Team
- US Soldier Escapes Death Penalty
- Drugged and Dangerous
- BORN TO KILL [anyone!]
- Pvt Green Guilty of Rape and Murder, GW Bush Still Free
- More Psychopaths in Uniform
- YOU’re SAFE, YOU’re in the ARMY
- President, Murderer, Lecturer, Author
- Who the hell was this war for?
- We need more food, NOT soldiers
- The Old Military Ploy of Targeting Civilians
- Indict Bush, Blair et al for crimes against humanity
- Israel Awards Tony Blair Million-Dollar Prize
- Thank you for saving so many lives, Bingham !!