US Soldier Found Guilty of Iraqi Rape and Murder Escapes Death Penalty
See background: More Psychopaths in Uniform
The Kentucky jury, who found Pvt Steven Green, 24, guilty on all 17 counts of the rape and murder of a 14-year-old Iraqi girl and murder of her family, was unable to reach a unanimous decision on his punishment.
Four other soldiers who took part in the 2006 military-style rape and murder orgy in Iraq are serving sentences of between 5 and 110 years for their crimes.
Three of the soldiers had admitted holding down their victim, Abeer Qassim al-Janabi, raping her and then murdering her, her parents and her younger sister at the family’s home in Mahmudiya before torching the building.
The fate of Pvt Green would probably be decided by a judge who would formally sentence the “Born-to- Rape-n-Murder soldier in September, 2009.
- Drugged and Dangerous
- BORN TO KILL [anyone!]
- Pvt Green Guilty of Rape and Murder, GW Bush Still Free
- More Psychopaths in Uniform
- YOU’re SAFE, YOU’re in the ARMY
- President, Murderer, Lecturer, Author
- Who the hell was this war for?
- We need more food, NOT soldiers
- The Old Military Ploy of Targeting Civilians