China Quake: Why Was the Girl Removed from Family?
Posted by feww on May 23, 2008
Why was the Wenchuan girl photographed below separated from her parents? Where is she now?
[Why is this girl being taken away?] “A girl waves goodbye to her parents as she is airlifted out of the earthquake-hit city of Wenchuan, Sichuan province May 22, 2008. REUTERS/Reinhard Krause (CHINA)” (Image may be subject to copyright. See RTSF Fair Use Notice!)
- Post-quake China on alert against disease
- Illegal China organ trade ends in tragedy
- Illegal Human Organ Trade from Executed Prisoners in China
- China’s grieving quake parents start to voice anger
- China Earthquake, Heavy Death Toll, Corruption, Criminal Incompetence
- The Anguished Cries of China Quake Nurse
- Chinese paratroopers rescuing survivors or preventing plague?
- Chinese Leaders Incapable of Handling Quake Aftermath
- Beijing’s quick response to disaster won’t cover cracks of corruption
- Almost five million left homeless, China says
- Corruption blamed for rising death toll in China
- Parents’ grief turns to anger at shoddily built deathtrap schools