Chinese Leaders Incapable of Handling Quake Aftermath
Posted by terres on May 16, 2008
Clueless Wen Jiabao: Criminally Incompetent!
To climb a tree to catch a fish is talking much and doing nothing.” —Chinese Proverb
Wen Jiaboa, like the rest of the ruling gang in China is a criminally incompetent leader, incapable of protecting the interest of the Chinese people.
“Wen, seen repeatedly on state TV cradling infants and offering hope to earthquake victims, hailed the ‘order the country has maintained for the past 80 hours,’ the report said.”
What if the order does break up? Will the ruling criminal regime send in the special forces to do a Tiananmen Square job?
In the mind of Wen Jiaboa the Olympics comes first, disaster victims second! [Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao arrives in Yingxiu Town, the quake epicenter in Wenchuan County of southwest China's Sichuan Province, May 14, 2008. (Xinhua Photo and caption). Image may be subject to copyright. See RTSF Fair Use Notice!
- Premier Wen Jiabao and rest of the Ruling Gang in China (RGC) criminally underestimated the extent of the disaster.
- Premier Wen and rest of the RGC delayed sending in the rescue troops in the early, crucial hours after the quake had struck.
- Premier Wen Jiabao and rest of the RGC accepted a miserly ¥500million ($5m) from the government of Japan, which is probably more of an insult to the people of China than an offer of financial aid for disaster relief.
- By accepting Japanese rescue troops (rather than teams from all other nations), a direct insult to the people of China, Premier WenJiabao and rest of the RGC proved their leadership skills are fatally flawed and that their personal interests supersede the national interest, the welfare of their 1.3billion subjects.
- Premier Wen Jiabao and rest of the RGC are incapable of protecting the interest of Chinese people!
[ Note, the Ruling Gang in China (RGC) thought no one was watching! They lied even about the quake magnitude. The mainshock was recorded as a 7.9 magnitude earthquake by USGS, but the Chinese authorities reported it as 7.8 Mw.]
A rescuer from Japan receives an interview after arriving at Chengdu, capital of southwest China’s Sichuan Province, on May 16, 2008. A Japanese rescue team arrive in the quake-hit Sichuan Province in southwest China early on Friday to assist local disaster relief efforts. The Japanese rescue team, comprising 31 members including technical workers and medical stuffs, is the first group of foreign aid personnel to China following the devastating 7.8-magnitude quake which jolted a wide range of areas on Monday. (Xinhua Photo and Text). Image may be subject to copyright. See RTSF Fair Use Notice!
More photos: Click here!
Q: Is a corrupt, criminally incompetent regime in China good for the “Free world?”
- The Anguished Cries of China Quake Nurse
- Chinese paratroopers rescuing survivors or preventing plague?
- China Earthquake, Heavy Death Toll, Corruption, Criminal Incompetence